Christmas Gift Guide for a Festival Lover
As Christmas approaches, we thought we would put together a few gift ideas for festival lovers, so anyone wondering what to buy us for Christmas presents please take note:
5 things to buy this Christmas for a festival fan
Tickets to Concerts and/or Festivals
This is an obvious one but we love getting concert tickets as a gift (hint hint). We have been to lots of concerts and festivals over the years and it makes for an awesome night out or weekend away. How do we know when the tickets for these events come out? Easy:
- Follow the festivals and the promoters that organise the events on social media e.g. Reading & Leeds, Glastonbury, Parklife, Festival Republic, Aiken Promotions, MCD, Belsonic etc. and of course not forgetting Ticketmaster!
- Also obviously follow your favourite bands and artists on social media - this is usually where concerts and festivals get announced.
- Check your local venue website’s regularly
- Also check band websites
- Be Smart! If your favourite band is releasing an album towards the end of the year or early in the year its very likely they will be on tour and hitting the festival circuit next summer so get ready!
This year was awesome for live music, festivals and concerts. Some of our favourite bands to see this year were Gerry Cinnamon, Sam Fender, Snow Patrol, 1975, Sigrid, Richard Ashcroft, Calvin Harris.... you get the picture...
2. Festival Beer Carrier - The holy grail of gig going!!!
After tickets this is THE most important thing to get your hands on!! The day we first came across this was a life changing moment! Do not underestimate the usefulness of this present! We would never go to a concert or and festival with out this and people ALWAYS ask where we got it, we then usually get offered £20 for it :-)
Basically, we are all familiar with the scenario of the crazy busy bar at a concert or festival where you need to purchase at least four pints so you don't waste your whole day queuing up again and again. You order your 4 drinks and they present you with a flimsy cardboard holder, or worse still they might tell you they don't have any of these crappy holders left and then you have to shuffle through the crowd carrying your beers like they are your precious babies , which they are at £5+ a pint!!
So take the step now and change your life also, click here to buy the beer carrier...
3. Glamping / Hen Party Glamping Weekends
A lot of festivals now give the option of Glamping which is way more comfortable than the regular camping situation and some options even have proper beds. So whether you are going to a festival or just want to have an awesome festival style weekend with friends why not book a Glamping weekend? There are so many Glamping locations popping up all over the UK & Ireland.
- Let’s Go Hydro, Carryduff, Belfast - this is the closest one to us and along with lots of activities including water sports they have a Glamping site. This comes in different styles from a boathouse, to pods to domes! This would be perfect for a group of friends or an outdoorsy couple.
- Beautiful Bells Glamping - their Hen Camp package is awesome! - over the years we have seen lots of our lovely hens at this spot, see more about them by clicking here...
- Pitch Boutique Glamping - our pink Henfest wristbands were featured in an beautiful styled shoot of theirs which you can check out by clicking here.
- Finn Lough, Enniskillen - this looks amazing and you can go to the spa as well. Spas in the forest!! How awesome does that sound!
- Carrowmena, Limavady - they do glamping, camping and luxury bell tents. They also have activities like canoeing and archery etc. We had a nosey at their instagram and noticed they are doing 20% off their gift vouchers for the 12 days of Christmas so get on it!
- Tranquility Ireland - luxury vacation rentals perfect for a Hen Party, we have spotted a lot of hen's here too, they are based in Omeath, Louth.
- Glamping under the Stars - based in Co.Laois with gorgeous Bell tents and wood cabins it looks the spot!
4. Portable Festival Bluetooth Speaker
Why do you go to festivals and concerts?? For the music of course... but believe it or not ALOT of people bing their own speakers to festivals, sounds silly but its true. You will be walking around a campsite constantly hearing music blasting rom tents. Whether people are chilling out, dying from a hangover, getting ready or basically getting the party started it definitely is something that you might not consider at first but definitely worth taking with you.
Which is why a portable speaker is an awesome present. We purchased one recently and the sound is unbelievable! They are also come in waterproof options so download your favourite songs and away you go! So handy and they will be a hit with music lovers. Click here to see some options...
5. Festival Fashion
Once the concert and festival tickets have been bought, (and the beer holder) then the outfit planning commences. Everyone is getting more and more obsessed with what the celebs are wearing to all the big festivals. It’s all about who was wearing what from the Kardashians to Alexa Chung. If you know someone who spends time planning their outfit you can’t go wrong with getting them some festival fashion for Christmas. This can be in any form from buying them an awesome festival fashion piece or vouchers for their favourite shop. If they are attending a local concert/gig a makeup and/or hair vouchers would be an amazing addition to their ticket!
Festival Accessories - This is also where we step in...We have a huge range of festival party accessories which are the perfect gift for a festival lover. From our Birthday collection to our Pride accessories and of course Hen Party wristbands for festival themed hens. Here’s some of our top products…
We have so many awesome wristbands and lanyards to choose from, you can easily browse them by clicking here...
Since it is Christmas also take a look at our range of Festival Christmas Party accessories by clicking here...
Well that’s us for now… this has definitely got us in the Christmas spirit!